Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cold Sore Medication that Works

Beauty is one of the popular topic people talk about. Rather than using synthetic cosmetic products people prefer homemade herbal cosmetics to keep them young for longer time. These herbal cosmetics are not only inexpensive but also effective and safe. This article discusses two useful homemade herbal beauty tips that are very useful in our daily life.





Herbal Beauty tips 1 - Natural method to make hair dark





Usually hair turns grey with age but nowadays we often see young people with the problem of grey hair. In case of premature graying, open air, exercise, massage of the scalp, dietary regimen and ingestion of the raw vegetables is recommended.





There are so many methods to make hair dark but natural methods should be preferred. Henna is one of the methods to make hair dark or brown and no doubt it is good for hair conditioning.





Recently, a plant Salvia Officinalis can be used to darken the hair. In this method 15 grams of Salvia Officinalis is taken into one liter water. Steep leaves in water for two hours then strain. Pour over hairs and leave on for half an hour then rinse out.





Herbal Beauty tips 2 - Fragrant herbal bath





Our body usually gets tired due to hectic working schedules and wants some relaxation at weekends to energize for the coming week. So below is an herbal homemade recipe for fragrant herbal bath that not only will give immediate relief to the tired muscles but also to the rheumatism problem.





Take the following ingredients ??" Humulus lupulus (450 g), Thymus serpyllum (25 g), Salvia Officinalis (25 g) and Lavender (25 g). Put the ingredients into a muslin bag and tie securely. Hang the bag from the hot tap while the bath is running, so that the hot water passes through it, extracting the natural oils and fragrance of the herbs. This bath will help relax tired muscles and relieve rheumatism.





Disclaimer: This article is not meant to provide health advice and is for general information only. Always seek the insights of a qualified health professional before embarking on any health program.





Copyright ?? Nick Mutt, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.


Are you looking for some Home remedies for genital herpes? Know effective Home remedies for wrinkles. Also read useful Home remedies for blackheads to get clear skin naturally.

cold sore remedies: cold sore medicine

cold sore remedies: home remedies for cold sores

Article Source: www.articlesnatch.com

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete